at the Henry Coble House
33 East High St., Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
The museum offers the use of the Henry Coble Community Room for event rental to our museum members.
The beautiful Victorian brick home, built by Henry Coble in 1877 and located at 33 East High Street, Elizabethtown, was left to us by museum benefactor, Esther Winters. The open-floor-plan space accommodates up to 40 people at a sit-down type gathering, or up to 60 people for a cocktails-type event. Please contact the museum for further details.
- Convenient, easy-to-find location
- Off-street parking
- Handicapped accessible / Handicap bathroom
- Wrap around porch
- A full kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and refrigerator and freezer
- Tables for buffet set-up and seating for 40 on-hand
- Familiar to Wizard Catering, our recommended caterer.